Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's A Blogging Miracle!

FINALLY, wasting my time with this blog has paid off! Literally. Not only did I discover that someone other than my mother reads my blog, but my cross-country friend helped me with QUITE the find. Remember those pillows? You know, the "dream pillows?" Well BAM! Look what Miss Jenny Jackson sent me a link to last night. I literally gasped at my computer. My alarmed husband saying, "what's wrong?!" Nothing's wrong! I immediately ordered these pillows for $45 a piece (by the way, the original "dream pillows" were $137 a piece. More like, "dream on" pillows).



I also found these adorable curtain panels. My bestie has been looking for some happy, yellow panels for her new home. I was glad to pass on the favor of fabulous finds. I can't wait to see these in the cutest kitchen ever.


Also, my friend Jenny, directed me to this World Market console table that has the rustic-industrial look I was wanting without the price tag of the custom piece I mentioned a month or so ago. Check it out. $400 verses $1,600. I'll take it!




And on a completely unrelated note, I want an obnoxiously bright-colored rug in my kitchen. Which one is your favorite?



No comments: