Tuesday, June 21, 2011

One Down...

Anyone who knows me knows that I don't do birthdays. Nope, I do birthWEEKS. Months even. So naturally, when the mister and I began to near our first anniversary, a week's worth of celebrations was in order. What can I say? I like to celebrate!

I am literally bursting with excitement. I can't sit still. Tonight we will pack up the car with bags, bathing suits and our wedding cake topper to head to Seaside for a few days. Appropriately referred to as the Honeymoon part 2, this little getaway could not come at a more perfect time.

I once heard the saying "Gratitude is the attitude of a successful life." I could not agree with this statement any more and especially appreciate it in the context of marriage. I pray that over the next 60 years I continue to thank the Lord daily for the blessing of my sweet husband. It is truly overwhelming to love someone this much. I'm still obsessed.

A quick recap of June 26, 2010... a very happy day...




http://player.vimeo.com/video/18220208?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=ffffff


And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:20


1 comment:

Elliott and Cherry Wood said...

happy early anniversary!! hope you guys have so much fun in Seaside-I'm a tiny bit jealous.