Monday, May 23, 2011

I Dream In Chandeliers

True story. As strange and counter-productive as it might be (or definitely is), I am a sleeping decorator. On my mind last night? Chandeliers. For those of you who read yesterday's post, you may remember the gorrrgeous Horchow chandelier chosen to depict the "Rhianna Room." As soon as I saw this selection, I immediately flashed back to the incredibly-unique lighting section on the Horchow site that I've tried so hard to forget. I could spend hours looking at this site and catalog. However, almost NONE of it is within the Fuson Family budget... and that's ok. I love to imagine my rooms filled with certain fabulous finds but then find ways to recreate the looks for significantly less. So, for now, I will give you a sneek peak of last night's dream and hope maybe one of yuo will help me find the more-economical realization of my fantasy.




This one is actually nearing my "budget." Too bad the first three are my favorites. I'm going to attempt to re-direct my dreams to include this one tonight.

While we are on the topic of dreams, I actually found myself crossing from dreamworld into reality on Friday when I saw my "dream pillows" at Spruce in Brentwood. Fortunately for me, the sales assistant was adorable and didn't mind me snapping photos to send to my husband and mom rather than purchasing. In fact, she even let me know that her fabulous store would soon be carrying another line from the same designer. She said the new line would haev similiar patterns and textures but with HALF the price tag! The new shipment should be coming toward the middle of June. I'm there. Until then, my standard is set with these in mind.


As gorgeous as these chandeliers and pillows are, I realize that dreaming about interior design is more than just a waste of time. Sitting here this morning, bleary-eyed, preparing for work, I know I'm in need of sleep more than ideas. Here's to hoping.

No comments: