Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Let a Little Light In

Perhaps it's the dreariness of this morning, but I need some sunshine! Therefore, in anticipation of the summer sun, I am finally purchasing these ikat-inspired curtains I have had my eye on for weeks. These West Elm panels weren't over-priced, but definitely are no deal. Thanks to a handful of leftover wedding-present gifts cards, though, I ended up getting 4 pannels for free.99. Score!

I seriously think lighting is the number one element that attracts to me to any given space. For that reason, I have been brought back to the somewhat-sheer, linen-blend of these guys. I can't wait to hang them! Seriously.


Wish I had these awesome concrete floors, too.

In a few weeks, these will be replacing the gorgeous hounds-tooth pannels we currently have in our living room. While hounds-tooth may sound less-than-desirable. These are a small-print, black and tan version that truly are lovely. They are 9 ft tall and completely black-out. Seeing as my husband's blood bleeds orange, however, we are needing a change. For you Alabama fans out there, these really are awesome. Let me know if you're interested!