Monday, May 9, 2011

Mayakoba

Unfortunately, we are back from Mexico. There's nothing like a few days of listening to the waves and vegging out, to make you realize how much you don't really like to work. However, the fun did need to come to an end... eventually... for the sake of my waistline if nothing else. We have been slammed with activities since retunring north of the border, so rather than detailing our trip in words, I will spare you and let the pictures speak for themselves. Enjoy!

**By the way, note that we are at a company convention; hence the nametags. No, my family doesn't usually feel the need to let everyone know who we are.**

The most fabulous hotel bathroom Ive ever had




Everything had an "F" on it! For Fairmont? Orrr for Fuson?! :)




Exploring

Zipling into the caves

Playa De Carmen



Playa De Carmen



Beachfront Restaurant... my fav

My playmate



Beautiful Mexican woman drawing a.. um... not-so-much beautiful Frida Kahlo

This makes me laugh out loud


Cinco De Mayo done right

We truly had the best time ever. I'm already loving Chad's new job and looking forward to many many trips around the world to come!

1 comment:

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

what an amazing trip!! gorgeous photos and i am loving that first dress you are wearing!! xoxo