Friday, September 17, 2010

It Just Suits me Well

Though it truly seems like years ago, tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of THE most exciting day of my life. Obviously, I cannot say that this day will trump our wedding day or maybe some day in the future, BUT it was so exciting. I was shocked. Obviously I knew he wanted to marry me, but something about it actually happening, and the fact that it was just so fun and so perfect... well, it'll be hard for many days to live up to this particular one :)







A year later, our whole lives have changed. One thing that hasn't, though, is my super huge crush on this guy. Not ony do I love him in a deep, life-partner kind of way, but I can seriously say, he is still my biggest crush. I cannot imagine if one year ago, he hadn't asked me to marry him. Thanks dodo. Saying yes was the easiest decision I've ever made. I love you :)

The other night, someone asked me, "how is married life?!" After the chat, my sister who was alongside me said, "You seem so happy being married. It just seems to suit you well." Perfectly put,  I thought. While there is no magical self -contentment that innately comes with becoming a wife, i do agree...it just suits me well.

No comments: