Friday, September 17, 2010

As of Late

Well, the wonderful month of September is underway, and I couldn't be happier. I take that back. The Vols couldve actually shown up for the second half of the game last week, but that's neither here nor there. Work has been going very well as of late, and Ive recently found out that Im going to be receiving a bonus iPad next month! ha. I guess Im excited, but as someone who is a little less-than-enthused by technology, I am considering a Craig's listing. BUT I also just got word that I am receiving a $500 bonus, too! Any ideas on how to spend the money??? Ive got more than a few up my sleeve :)

I know this isn't that exciting, but I tried it on the other day and it's so so comfy and the sleeves are long enough for me... big deal


I'm really into mirrored items right now


How beautiful are these?? And for only $50. I need two... asap


These are so ugly they're cute. I think they'd be perfect for walking lots with customers at work.

OK. Now, lets get real. We all know that money will be going into savings where it belongs, BUT for those of you who are still out there searching for birthday presents.... I may or may not have had ulterior motives :)

SPEAKING of birthdays. The September celebrations have officially begun. This past week we celebrated my lovely mother-in-law's big day. She seriously could not look better for turning 39, and we decided to celebrate over the course of a few nights. How cute is she?



On day two of celebrations, we had cake and ice cream with family. Brittany and I decided to match. What a fun birthday!



In other news, this week marked the beginning of BSF starting back up. Monday night was very exciting. When I pulled up to Otter Creek on Frankling Road, I honestly could not believe the line to get into the parking lot. On our first night, we had over 350 ladies. It was such a pleasure to meet my group and see many of the lovely faces from my group last year. Im pumped about studying Isaiah. You should come too! Seriously, Monday nights at 6:55, call me for deets.

Last but certainly not least, I am pleased to announce that the festivities for the Taylor/Courtney wedding are officially underway. You see, my bestie is getting married Dec 18th, and I cannot wait. She is going to make a beaaaauuuutiful bride. Last weekend, KK and I traveled up to lovely Clarksville for her first shower. It was fun to watch someone else open gifts for a change and to know that someone else will be writing those thank you notes :) 

Love you all

In closing, i will leave you with a few other pictures I had forgotten were on my camera. Most of these are from Labor Day festivities at CHL. The weekend was a huge success, and I can't wait to go back next weekend for my Golden Birthday! Have a fabulous weekend friends!


Beautiful dinner on the porch. How nice of Timbo to join us on the end :)







Hhahahahahahaaaa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that leather jacket :) - Vince? TJ? gotta love it. Happy Birthday! - Lauren Clay

katelynclaire said...

BBDakota, actually. Cho got me some new lace-up Vince boots for an early bday present though! Love Vince. And the Bwood TJ is ridiculous right now. Whole section of Prada shoes!

Btw, your address is silly. We love it!