Monday, March 29, 2010

Wedding Deets

Contrary to my original posting on this silly blog (with which my love -hate relationship has reached new bounds), I have not included any wedding details. shocker. As anyone who knows me will tell you, I'm not into discussing the details... about anything... I'm 100% a big-picture kind of thinker. Still, as promised, this blog is designed to "give the people what they want." Therefore, I have decided to include an image of the chairs I chose for the reception. Who would've thought I would be more excited about my chairs than just about anything else? It's just that they fit so nicely with my Modern-Southern theme. (i just made that up). Hope you like them. If  not, keep your mouth shut cause (1) it's MY wedding and (2) they're ordered!

Bamboo Chairs

In other news, I recently stumbled back upon Chad and I's first picture, taken in the lovely Sterchi lofts circa 2005? It was one of my very first Knoxville visits and was back during the time I took friends along or acted like I was going only to see Anne because, while we "liked eachother" ,Chad and I weren't totally "bf/gf".... I don't think. Oh well, looks like things are working out. While it's obviously not a really great picture of either of us, I like how we are so young and happy. Ahhhhh young love. Come June 26th, that will be my husband! Yay!!! Weird!!!
young love

Lastly, but perhaps most importantly, I'd like to hype everyone up for my guest blogger ,who will be debuting later this week. I don't want to give his identity away, but he will be filling us all in on thoughts for Master's Weekend and "Tiger the Cheetah." Should be very interesting and perhaps slightly inappropriate. I'm pumped!

No comments: