Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Wish Wishes Came True

Tomorrow is Thursday. I like Thursdays. I have high hopes for tomorrow…being Thursday and all. Consequently, I’ve composed a wish list; a compilation of a few things that I feel would make the world a better place. I wish: my legs would magically tan (and tone for that matter) with little to NO help from me; I wish this blog would teach me how to move things around and make it cool; I desperately wish not to hear Rascal Flats or Loan Star throughout the entire course of the day; but mostly, I wish Nancy Pelosi would take that giant, obnoxious gavel she’s been so proudly carrying around to Joe Biden’s mouth… not because I’m promoting violence, but for the good of her party. But, if she somehow caused a self-deprecating minor wound to her own mouth in the process, I wouldn’t protest.


Wow, apparently I’m a little hostile tonight. Off to the gym to release some tension. Be back in 15

1 comment:

Em said...

i love that you were off to the gym for 15 minutes :) that is my kind of workout. and thanks for the entertainment today!