Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Girl, Make Me Look Good

In a few hours, I will, along with the help of my mom and any charitable neighbors who witness the debacle, attempt to load my wedding dress into the car and drive to my first fitting. Though I am excited about slipping in to this beautiful garment, I'm crossing my fingers that Tatianna (my sweet little Russian seamstress) will be able to make some necessary changes, i.e. it's a little long, meaning I trip when I step, and slightly loose all the way around. Mainly though, and I want yall's opinion (yes i am from the south, and yes i know ya'll isnt a word ,and no i dont care) do you think it's a little too low-cut? I think the neckline is just right. No?!

Yowzas. Ok, gotta go out in my Easytones for a while. Happy Tuesday everyone. Let's all say a prayer that LOST doesn't confuse anymore tonight but hey, actually answers some questions? Such a novel idea.

2 comments:

Elliott and Cherry Wood said...

1.) that dress has got some serious character. 2.) I'm impressed at your frequent blogging. 3.) hopefully we can see you before June 26th? and 4.) I'm starting BSF next Wednesday!

katelynclaire said...

1) thanks, i know
2) yea, i still cant decide if ill keep it up or not
3)um, soon. tell lofton to quit playing hard to get all the time.
4) that's sooooo awesome! Day class? getting lofto started early with the under twos?!?!