Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Photo Release

I don't have any time to blog today. But if I did, I would blog about how excited I am to go the beach today with my love. This picture was taken on Christmas Eve, so lets hope we have some more color in my next posting of that handsome face...


Actually, what  I really wish I had time to blog about are the pictures below. Woah, I could have material for days. Below is our New Year's Schmorgisboard (sp?) that we attended at the Fridrichsen home. If only I had time to upload all of the photos :)

Before the big reveal

who DIDNT have major Garth fever at the end of 2010?!?

hilariousness all around

Time to bring out the grievance pole. How can one begin a new year with a clean slate without airing one's greivances in the context of the previous year? Better than therapy. Hilarious

Can't wait to play with the Fridrichsens more over the next few days... in the sand. Yay.

No comments: