Monday, February 21, 2011

Spring Fever

As you can probably deduce from my strange color explosion on here... I'm ready for spring. I'm ready for color, for sunshine, and for water splashing against my face. Before I know it, I will be on the seadoo with the hubby, scoping out new lunch spots. Yep, that sounds about perfect.

If anyone still looks at this, I have good news. I have located my camera cord. All that means is that the chances of me posting pictures has elevated. Still... no guarantee. I do have some posts in mind, though, and now that I have finally finished my thank you notes (insert halleluia chorus) I belieeeeeve I am back to blogging once again. Life has changed considerably at the Fuson household lately. We have two new cars (well... new to us) and Chad has changed careers. I didn't think life could get any better, but it has.

I am truly the happiest girl in the world... not only because my thank you notes are finished, but because I am married to my favorite person, and well, life is just fun right now.

Check out the hottie hubby with the second best catch of his life ;) Soooooo good looking. Right? Ok, don't answer that.


Are all of the colors stressing you out yet??? Or my over-use of punctuation. I find both to be slightly obnoxious/perfect.

1 comment:

Em said...

That's the biggest thing ever...TWSS :)