Monday, May 10, 2010

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

I know. I know, people. The blog has been neglected. The funny thing is, I can't decide if I care. This whole world of blogging is still new to me and, while I love to catch up on my friend's lives on here, simple journaling still serves as my most comfortable medium for processing thoughts. In recent days, however, I find myself composing mental blogs. You know, like driving in the car subconciously working through a possible posting. That kind of nonsense, ladies and gentlemen, is more than a little strange and ultimately exhausting. That reminds me.... what movie is it when the girl says, "my head is all full..." to which someone responds, "um.... I think that's called thinking. Go with it." Someone pleeaaase help me out here. ANYway... yea... that's how I feel.

So, rather than actually completing a fully-mentally-processed blog (or thought for that matter) I will fill you guys in on all of the craziness that's been going on in a fragmented, good-enough-for-now format.

Thoughts: Life is so great right now... I've had one of the best weeks of my entire life... I actually love my job... My fiance is seriously so sweet, and I want to eat him up most of the time.... I really hope he doesnt get too full of himself over his undefeated softball schedule...My future inlaws continue to blow my mind with how sweet and welcoming they are to not only me but my entire family...My friends, wow, you ladies hosted a to-die-for shower amidst flooding and chaos... Nashville really is the BEST place to call home. really. but i"m SO ready to go on my honeymoon.... I need to order some bathing suits...I have 13 dresses hanging in my laundry room to disperse to all my maids... I forgot to keep planning my wedding, crap.... Who is going to plan my wedding in my mental absence... Who really cares, let's just go with it... I need more sleep... My easytones are getting dusty.... Bedtime....

Thank you to all of you who have made this last week so wonderful. To my mommy, I know we get frustrated at eachother over envelopes and camera chargers, but I love you very much and think you are probably the best mommy ever. I mean, afterall, look how good your kids turned out?!? Sorry, couldnt resist. night night world.

mommy/daughter love

perfect evening

schmooosch face

Happy mother's to-be day!

only a few more weeks!

No comments: