Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Considering These...

I noticed today that I have put a major hold on shopping. It has been MONTHS, or so it seems, since I have purchased any clothes. Perhaps it is the lack of space I have in which to store new additions coupled with the distraction of homegoods. Yes, these days I would much rather spend my money on curtains than dresses; still, I do have a couple of gift cards that are burning a hole in my wallet. Which ones are your favorites? You can choose two :)

Not sure about this one on a 5'10" frame. Love the retro feel though ($19)

Versatile and comfy-looking (below$30)

Fun for Mexico! ($25)

More for Mexico ($25)

I already have some earrings that are very similar to these but they definitely were not $4.80 and not rainbow :)

I could wear this every day. ($30)

Thoughts?

2 comments:

Em said...

4th one down looks like you. Ole!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

love the 2nd one, and the fun earrings!! all are adorable though :)