Friday, December 3, 2010

Back From Retirement

For the two of you out there that still check my blog, thank you. I am impressed and apologize for my absence. I know a certain dodo will be especially excited to have some entertainment during his last few hours on a Friday afternoon. What can I say, I aim to please.

Rather than composing a short novel detailing the last 2 months of our lives, I will simply provide you with a photo montage of recent happennings. October, November and the first few weeks of December have been very fun and full months of celebrations and family time.

Just so you all know, I do plan to once again attend to my blog. I think the inital logging on was the hardest part. Check back regularly for more strange and sorted thoughts and stories about Fuson Family Fun. Now that we are in the swing of the holiday season, I'm sure I will have many tales to tell.

Excuse the quality of these. most were taken from my phone...

SJ's Bachy


Chad's Bday


Celeb Baby Timbo Wiles comes over for dinner!

And the other pictures arent loading. Check Back Soon!

1 comment:

Em said...

about dang time :)