Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Muy Bien

Today is a good day... A very good day. My only plans for the next couple of days involve hanging out with the hubby, a little decorating, and a lake day with friends. The beautiful Ashley Watt will be gracing us with her presence, and I am so excited. This week has been incredible. The Fridrichsens, one of our very favorite couples, welcomed their precious daughter into the world on Monday, and she.is.beautiful! I already love her so much.... which is a relief after I've spent the past 9 months with mixed emotions about her stealing her parents attention from us. Chad and I have been so blessed to have Emily and Jonas down the road, in the land of milk and honey, and while I hate to admit it, the time has come to share. I did feel slightly selfish last night, though, when they had to forego our weekly Tuesday dinner on account of being in the hospital :( Miss Pearl is just so perfect, and wonderful, and new. Infact, I may need to go hold her right now! Pictures soon! She has the most precious nursery I have EVER seen. Have a good weekend everyone! Mine has begun!

2 comments:

Brittany Fuson said...

is that a picture of Jake & Vienna in the hammock? Haha jk. Wish I was already on weekend too......

Em said...

we miss yall too! we can still do tuesdays nights just not as crunk for chad and jonas :)