Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lame Excuses

I am the worst blogger ever. Here are my lame excuses. Nevermind, no one even cares enough to read through those. Let's talk about some fun. SO... tonight begins "Camp Kateroo" a.k.a my Bachelorette extravaganza. I honestly don't think words can describe how excited I am. Not only are all of my maids coming (besides rachel :( not her fault) but a few other very special out of town friends, who are SURE to take the fun up a notch or two. Also, I have Mrs. Emmy Freed's baby shower to look forward to Saturday night. Life couldn't be more fun than it is right now. I just had some customers tell me that my excitement was contagious. Hopefully, that means they will be back after lunch to buy a new home and write me a paycheck! I like those :)

I'll be back in a few days with pictures and stories about my last few showers, Camp Kateroo, and Avie's welcome party. Have a great weekend everyone! If you need me, I'll be singing country music and eating a foot-long hotdog.

**btw... there is NOTHING that's more fun than buying clothes for your honeymoon. nothing. i need a different bathing suit for every day. right? right! calm down, steve-o, two more weeks.**

***one more note.... Cortland Finnegan is my hero right now. Just got the call that our tickets for tonight are in Jeff Fisher's box. No big deal. ahhhhhhhahhabvsdbsdvbdasheeeeeehehehehehe!!!!!***

1 comment:

Em said...

WOOHOO!!!! so pumped!